Displayed in J Scott Nicol's iconic style, Allure of the Open Road highlights the classic beauty of the automobile. This is a limited edition giclee, signed and numbered edition of 195.
A tribute to all American cars, the artist has created six books illustrating the classic cars of America:
- Considered by some to have started the trend of the “American Muscle Car,” depicted is the 1969 Pontiac GTO
- This book describes the painting, “All American Cars”
- Considered America’s Sports Car, depicted is the Corvette Stingray, painted is the actual emblem on the car
- “Allure of the Open Road” describes the joy and freedom of driving across this beautiful country
- “The Art of the Automobile” depicts the 1954 Buick bumper as a piece of art in its own right
- “Classic Luxury” depicts America’s personal luxury car 1958 Cadillac Eldorado
Allure of the Open Road is available as a limited edition giclee on canvas as well as print on paper with matte.